Friday, November 12, 2010
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/3 cups milk
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1) In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Make a well in the centre & pour in the milk.
2) Add eggs & vegetable oil, whisking until mixed but still a bit lumpy.
3) Heat non stick frying pan, add a bit butter or oil in it. Pour in about 1/4 to 1/3 cup pancake batter.
4) when the pancake starts to bubble on top, turn it & continue cooking until both sides turn golden brown.
5) If the batter too thick, add more milk to make a thinner pancake. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining batter. Serve hot with dot butter & honey or maple syrup.